- Racing Bonus
Back any winner at 4/1 on a ITV race and have a matched bet to the same stake on the next live ITV race.
Power - BET £10 GET £20 FREE
Bet with Paddy Power place £10 in total bets and Paddy Power will give you a free £20 bet, plus watch out for the famous Paddy Power money back specials
- FREE £50 Bet Offer
Join Ladbrokes, a company you can trust, being the world's largest bookmaker and they will match your first bet up to £50. Use Ladbrokes promotion code MYBETTING1.
- Bet £10 Get £30 Free
Join Betfred for a free bet of up to £30. Join betfred, place your first £10 bet and they will give you a free bet of £30. A fantastic new account offer.
|Win An Apple iPad Air and Free Tips from mybetting.co.uk|
Join our newsletter to receive free bets news and horse
racing tips. We will also enter you into our
competition to win a Apple iPad Air . We do not pass your details
onto anybody else.
Betting on the Grand National online holds many advantages
over placing your bet in a betting shop:
1. You can bet from the comfort of your own home, there is no need to make a journey to your bookmaker.
2. Place a Free Grand National Bets, available from a number of online bookmakers.
3. You can compare odds from 17 UK bookmakers and betting exchanges to find the best odds on your selection.
4. Special Grand National Betting offers are available from online bookmakers, e.g each way bets include an extra place, paying out if your horses in the Grand National finish in the first five places rather than normal first four eachway places.
5. Money back with some bookmakers is your horse is not declared and is Grand National non runners
1. Choose a online bookmaker, we would suggest Ladbrokes and choose a Grand National horse.
2. Decide if you want to bet to win or each way
3. Enter the stake you want to bet. If you place £10 on a horse at 12/1, you get 12 times back your money plus your original stake, so £130. If you back each way, essentially two bets, to win and to place, the horse would have to finish in the top four, some bookmakers have a special fifth place. Generally this is 1/4 the odds, so if your horse finished second, you would get £10 x 12 x 1/4 plus your stake back. So £40 returned to your account.
4. Check the total bet stake and click 'Bet Now' to continue
5. Register your details through the secure and trusted website.
6. Deposit funds into your account and confirm your bets. Any winnings will be paid back to your account automatically
Free Bets Guide